Annandale B&B Dublin is convenient to:
- Dublin Airport - 10 mins
- Croke Park - 5 mins
- Dublin Ferry Port - 15 mins.
- Dublin City University (DCU) - 2 mins
- Temple Bar - 10 minutes
- O'Connell St - 10 minutes
- Dart Train - 10 minutes
- Dublin Coast line - 15 minutes.
- The Helix - 2 mins.
- Sport Surgery Clinic - 5 mins
- Convenient to M50 & M1 Motorways
- Beaumont Hospital - 5 mins
- Mater/Mater private - 10 mins
- Temple Street Hostital - 10 mins
Bus Schedules - From Dublin City and Dublin Airport
Bus numbers : from O,Connell St Dublin City Center to Annandale B&B
1, 13, 16, 16a, 16b, 16c 33, 41, 41a, 41b, 41c, 44
Bus stop name : Homefarm, upper Drumcondra Rd
Bus stop number : 85
Directions to B&B from bus stop : cross road at traffic lights , walk up Griffith Ave 2 blocks. turn left traffic lights for Grace park Rd Annandale B&B on right.
Bus numbers : from Dublin Airport to Annandale B&B
16, 16a, 41, 41a,41b,41c
Bus stop name : Griffith Ave upper Drumcondra Rd.
Bus stop number : 119
Directions to B&B from bus stop : walk to traffic lights junction Griffith Ave , turn left , walk up Griffith Ave 2 blocks, turn left at traffic lights Grace Park Rd, Annandale B&B on right
- Bus services run approx every 3 minutes.
- Airport link every 15 minutes to and from Dublin Airport.
- Night link services from Thursday to Saturday run until 3.30am.
- Taxi from Airport to Annandale B&B approx 18.00 euros 15 minutes.
- Taxi from City Center to Annandale B&B approx 12.00 euro 10 minutes.
The Leap Visitor Card
This is a pre-paid ticket that allows you unlimited travel for 72 hours ( 3 days ) after first use on :
- Airlink airport bus service
- All Dublin Bus services ( not valid on tours )
- All Luas ( tram ) services
- Dart and commuter Rail in the short hop zone ( all Dublin city & county )
You can buy a Leap Ticket Visitor card for only 19.50 euro at the Spar shop in the arrivals hall in T1 or T2 or at airport informations desk.