Annandale B&B Dublin is convenient to:
- Dublin Airport - 10 mins
- Croke Park - 5 mins
- Dublin Ferry Port - 15 mins.
- Dublin City University (DCU) - 2 mins
- Temple Bar - 10 minutes
- O'Connell St - 10 minutes
- Dart Train - 10 minutes
- Dublin Coast line - 15 minutes.
- The Helix - 2 mins.
- Sport Surgery Clinic - 5 mins
- Convenient to M50 & M1 Motorways
- Beaumont Hospital - 5 mins
- Mater/Mater private - 10 mins
- Temple Street Hostital - 10 mins
Bus Schedules - From Dublin City and Dublin Airport
Bus numbers : from O,Connell St Dublin City Center to Annandale B&B
1, 13, 16, 16a, 16b, 16c 33, 41, 41a, 41b, 41c, 44
Bus stop name : Homefarm, upper Drumcondra Rd
Bus stop number : 85
Directions to B&B from bus stop : cross road at traffic lights , walk up Griffith Ave 2 blocks. turn left traffic lights for Grace park Rd Annandale B&B on right.
Bus numbers : from Dublin Airport to Annandale B&B
16, 16a, 41, 41a,41b,41c
Bus stop name : Griffith Ave upper Drumcondra Rd.
Bus stop number : 119
Directions to B&B from bus stop : walk to traffic lights junction Griffith Ave , turn left , walk up Griffith Ave 2 blocks, turn left at traffic lights Grace Park Rd, Annandale B&B on right
- Bus services run approx every 3 minutes.
- Airport link every 15 minutes to and from Dublin Airport.
- Night link services from Thursday to Saturday run until 3.30am.
- Taxi from Airport to Annandale B&B approx 18.00 euros 15 minutes.
- Taxi from City Center to Annandale B&B approx 12.00 euro 10 minutes.
The Leap Visitor Card
This is a pre-paid ticket that allows you unlimited travel for 72 hours ( 3 days ) after first use on :
- Airlink airport bus service
- All Dublin Bus services ( not valid on tours )
- All Luas ( tram ) services
- Dart and commuter Rail in the short hop zone ( all Dublin city & county )
You can buy a Leap Ticket Visitor card for only 19.50 euro at the Spar shop in the arrivals hall in T1 or T2 or at airport informations desk.
84 Grace Park Road,
Dublin 9, Ireland
+353 1 8040822